Sunday, February 13, 2005

Let us reach out to the world

The Internet censorship that is going on in Iran is an encumbering obstacle to the Iranian anti-war activists who want their voices to be heard by the outside world.
Denying them access to certain websites and information has no effect other than to isolate them further from the "global civil society", which is by essence against violence.

The Iranian government must understand that organizing official rallies with official banners and official slogans is not enough to let the world public opinion know that Iranians are against any eventual military aggression. It must open up channels and let the people speak for themselves.

Why don't they understand this?

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
I will give you access to jump to my home equity line of credit in texas blog.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home